Epsom Salt is a pure mineral compound (Magnesium Sulfate) in crystal form. Soaking in an Epsom Salt bath is one of the most effective means of making the magnesium your body needs readily available.
Known for its premium quality and many therapeutic uses, Epsom Salt dissolves easily in warm water to help soothe muscle pain, relieve aching feet, cleanse pores, and detoxify the skin. Epsom Salt is a naturally translucent/white salt in medium grain (0.2-3mm).
The 2 key ingredients of Epsom salts are Magnesium and Sulfates:
· Ease stress and improves sleep and concentration
· Help muscles and nerves function properly
· Reduce inflammation to relieve pain and muscle cramps
· Improve oxygen use
· Flush toxins
· Improve absorption of nutrients
· Help form joint proteins, brain tissue, and mucin proteins
· Help prevent or ease migraine headaches
Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt).
CREATE YOUR OWN YOUR OWN BATH SOAKS & SCRUBS
Just add the Epsom Salt some fragrance oils and dry flowers if you wish.